ParkMan is looking for an Android developer to join our team in Helsinki. Do you want to work with a top-rated mobile app? You would work closely with the product team to create the best possible user experience.
If you're interested in designing for an app for millions of users around the world, and if working with an international team of passionate developers sounds exciting, this might be the right job for you.
About the role
You should have some experience in native Android development and the capability to share that knowledge with others. Each project will have multiple developers working simultaneously on parallel features, so great team working skills and communication abilities are an imperative.
To succeed in this position, you should be a team player who is comfortable completing tasks and projects together and independently, and comfortable delivering on a strict schedule. You have genuine interest in using your skills and you are keen to learn more.
Apply for this position, if you tick the following boxes:
- Some experience in working with Android apps
- Knowledge of development processes
- Experience with UX led design
- Kotlin is your language
- Result-oriented, fast learner
- Interest in mobile apps
- Fluent in English
What we would offer you:
Joining ParkMan you will also have a chance to be a part of the future of the parking industry as we are changing it into more customer oriented with technological twist. You will have an important role in our team and get a chance to make a true impact.
- Flexible startup culture and energetic & international team
- Fresh new office space in Salmisaari, with a ping pong table and other perks (including great colleagues)
- A chance to grow within the company and learn new things every day
- Responsibilities and a chance to make an impact
- Possibility to learn about online platform business with a global reach
Do you have any questions, please feel free to contact our HR Manager, Katriina Lahti (katriina.lahti(at)parkman.io) or connect with her in LinkedIn.
About our recruitment process:
We are looking for a match from both sides so this is what our recruitment process looks like:
- First conversation is with your manager and our HR
- Second conversation is together with all the founders and HR
- Third meeting is together with other team members
- Last step in the process is that we will give a call to 2-3 of your references
- Schedule is flexible, from our side you can start as soon as possible
ParkMan – The Parking App has become extremely popular with its user base growing fast in Finland and internationally. Parking as an industry is going through a mobile revolution with new technology taking over. Cities and parking companies worldwide are changing to mobile parking payments and ParkMan wants to be a part of that. ParkMan currently operates in Finland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Lithuania, Estonia and the United States. New countries and cities are joining all the time. ParkMan's HQ is located in Salmisaari, Helsinki.
Do you want to learn more about our product or about our team? Read more from our website at parkman.io